Electric Hydraulic Orange Peel Grabs Bucket
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-50,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Enjue-0080
- Application: Port, Ship
- Warrenty: 2 Yearrs
- Trademark: China Enjue
- Origin: China
- Color: Customized
- Function: Handling and Lifting
- HS Code: 84314100, 84314100
- Transport Package: Nude Package or as Your Required
Hydraulic Orange Peel GrabsEnjue Grabs manufactures hydraulic orange peel (Cactus) grabs for all kind of purposes; for handling scrap, wood pellets, domestic waste etc.
The orange peel grabs can be manufactured in a heavy duty execution suitable for dredging clay, hard soil and stones/rocks.
As standard, the hydraulic orange peel grabs are equipped with five shells half closed however the number of shells can be more or less as the execution of the shells can also be closed, open and half open.
For scrap handling, the hydraulic components can be built in into the frame (protected).
There are four different executions, depending on the product to be handled and its density:
- HPL: Light weight for densities up to 2.0 ton/m³
- HPN: Normal weight for densities up to 2.5 ton/m³
- HPH: Heavy weight for densities up to 3.2 ton/m³
- HPS: Special, made to customer's specification
- MD: mechanical rotation 200°
- MHD: mechanical rotation 360°
- HS: hydraulic rotation 360°
- DK: hydraulic rotation 360° with slewing ring and hydro motor
- The hydraulic orange peel grabs are made of high quality wear resistance steel.