Fully Automatic Over Height Container Spreader Frames Overheight-Frames
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Enjue-2872
- Rate Capacity: 800-1000t/H
- Producing Period: 60 Days to 90 Days
- HS Code: 8426194200, 8426194200
- Transport Package: Nude Package or as Your Required
- Origin: China
- Color: Customized
- Application: All
- Working Power: Hydraulic
- Trademark: China Enjue
- Specification: steel
The Overheight Frameis an automatic telescopic 20 to 45 foot overheight frame to be used to-together with different Bromma or OEM parent spreaders - fixed 20 foot frame or telescopic - in crane, reachstacker or straddle carrier for safer and faster LOLO-handling of flats/bolsters /ISO containers or overheight containers (with cargo extending up to 2,500 mm above the corner pockets).The Overheight Frame is attached under any parent spreader with ISO standard base measure and equipped with matching overheight frame lifting lugs. The cargo is lifted by the twistlocks of the spreader, the overheight frame twistlocks act as "extended legs" to the spreader. This means a much faster and safer handling of goods than with chains.
As the spreader telescopes, the overheight frame telescopes simult- aneously, allowing the unit to handle 20, 30, 40 and 45 foot containers with overheight cargo. The OSR45 Overheight Frame is only mechanically operated and requires no power supply or hydraulics, neither for attaching nor operation.
The product can be delivered in a standard 20 foot container for easy on-site mounting, thus reducing transportation costs. The overheight frame can be fast and automatically connected and disconnected to the storage fixture. The fixture can be placed on the ground or attached to the crane legs. It can also be moved using a fork lift.
Made of high quality steel, the product provides high lifting capacity with a low nominal tare weight. The overheight frame is designed in accordance with EN13001. All components can be easily assembled, adjusted, removed and are accessible for inspection and maintenance.
- Telescopic (20 to 45 foot) overhight for highest flexibility
- Automatic, fast, and safe handling combined with low maintenance time and costs
- Robust design, no power supply or hydraulics
- Can be delivered in a 20 foot container
- Twistlock based on Bromma ISO floating twistlock
- Index unit eleminates slack in twistlock system
- Fulfils design criteria among EN13001, DIN 15018 H2B3, FEM 1.001 and British Standard BS 2573