Four Rope Clamshell Grab to Discharging Nickel Ore for Port Crane
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6,000 US $5,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 14cbm
- Application: Hoisting Machinery
- Condition: New
- Color: Customized
- Brand Name: Enjue
- Transport Package: Nude Package or as Your Required
- Origin: China
- Type: Bucket Teeth
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
- Working Temperature: -25~40
- Certificates: ABS, BV, CCS, Ce
- Trademark: Enjue
- Specification: 2.5-30t
- HS Code: 843141000
Four rope clamshell leakproof grab for grain with BV certification ,Mechanical Clamshell Grab (four rope dual scoop grab bucket).This is generally designed for handling of bulk materials in blocks or irregular shapes. The shells are strong and durable and with high cutting effect when digging into the materials. It has a wide range of application and suitable to work with tower cranes, deck cranes, gantry cranes, and other types of cranes for handling of garbage, rock, steel scrap and block materials etc.
5: Packing and delivery:
- The wide opening width enables outstanding performance in handling the iron bar and light weight enables operation efficiency.
- Unlimited clockwise and anti-clockwise 360 degree rotatable
- Special designed swing bearing for durability and big cylinder for more power
- Check valve is embedded for better safety in case of shock, value enclosed for better safety from damage.
- Wear resistant special solid steel is used and no extra reinforcement is required.
- Flexible choices dependent on job environment
- Rotating speed controlable.
- Versatile applications including handling of stone and wood, scrap handling, landscaping works, sorting and cleaningup.
- Minimized hydraulic trouble which may occur during rotating works.
If you are intrested in our grab,please never hesitate to send us your detailed specifications as follow:
1,what kind grab would you like? Four rope grab? remote control grab?or hydraulic grab?
2,what the safe work load (SWL) of your crane?
3.what's your desired cubage of the grab?
4,what's the lifting materials?then we can know what type grab suit you best
We will offer you the best suitbale soluation with the best prices , these specifications above can make it clear about your requirements! so i sincerely welcome your kinldy inquiry!