Deck Marine Crane Offshore Pedestal Crane Marine Deck Crane
|FOB Price:||US $40,000-60,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $40,000-60,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Enjue-298
- Rated Lifting Moment: 35t
- Max. Lifting Height: 15m
- Transport Package: Nude Package or as Your Required
- HS Code: 843141000
- Color: Customized
- Certification: ISO9001
- Trademark: China Enjue
- Origin: China
Introduction of the ship deck crane:
Ship deck crane is the machine loading and unloading cargos for the ships in ocean, coast and inner river for domestic
and overseas service.
Our ship deck crane has the features of good appearance, rational construction, huge hoisting capacity, and good manipulate
The ship deck crane is able to gain the approval of each classification society and in line with specifications of each classification society.
It achieves the international and domestic standard and it is in conformity with the provisions of "Rules for the Lifting Appliances
on Ships and Offshore Installations".
The marine cranes manufactured in our factory obtain advantages as following:
The cranes are wire-luffing cranes designed for bulk and container handling with the following advantages.
1. Hydraulic control instead of electronic.
2. Jib brackets are directly integrated in jib beam for higher rigidity.
3. Significantly reduced forces and operating costs due to advanced reeving concept.
4. Wire sheaves inside beam for better protection.
5. Unobstructed view from the driver's cabin due to improved position of first jib bracket.
6. More space for easier access and maintenance in the slewing column.
7. Electric power pack in compact design.
8. Three hydraulic pumps for smooth control during simultaneous motion.
9. Main components inside crane housing for better protection.
10. Jib fall-back prevention for improved safety.
Our Safety Devices:
Our crane products are installed with safety devices under emergency situation as following:
a. Upper hook limiter -- the crane is equipped with an automatic hook stop device at the boom top
b. Over load safety device.
c.Luffing up-down limiters----the luffing cylinder is designed with safe buffering in extreme positions
d.Emergency stop button.
e.Handle releasing function when power off