Our innovative Container Loaders and Container Unloaders coupled with our specialized Excavator Attachment range are key to our customer's success in bulk material handling and processing of:
• Food products including sugar, grain, rice, soya bean, coffee
• Minerals including nickel, coal, lime, cement
• Polymers including resins PET, PE, PP
Features and Benefits:
- Significantly speed up the container unloading process.
- Reduce labor costs by using a single operator with remote control.
- Eliminate contamination risks by unloading directly into silo.
- Remove reliance on rare and expensive tilting trailers.
- Increase operator safety.
- Unload containers where and when you want.
- Control unloading speed by adjusting tilt angle.
- Ability to store container in tilter and unload over a longer period of time.
- Container unloaders enable extremely fast unloading of 20ft and 40ft shipping containers for a range of bulk materials. This unique system will increase productivity in your operation while improving safety and allowing you to eliminate contamination risks caused by double handling the imported material.
- The hands free remote control included with Container unloaders enables the unloading process to be controlled safely with a single operator; minimizing labor costs. For companies wanting to unload their material slowly or at a certain time in the future, full containers can be stored in the container unloader and unloaded when desired. Shipping containers can be inserted into the container unloaders either directly with a standard trailer or from above with a forklift, crane or reach stacker.
- Container unloaders can be offered with a range of standard accessories or customized options to suit different customers, including hydraulic lifting options to enable unloading at a greater height.